The following is the Barnabas Robotics COVID-19 protocol. Our protocol is subject to change in accordance with the most recent Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and CT State Department Public Health, CT State Department of Education and Governor’s guidance. Have a question? Email us at email@example.com or call us at (626) 578-5390.
- No more than 10 people allowed in the classroom at a time.
- Staff and students must wear masks at all times.
- Staff and students must wash or sanitize hands before and after class.
- Social distance of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times in the classroom.
- Parent to submit to health check screening for student via email (at least 1 day ahead of time).
- In person meetings cannot take place if any of the persons participating in the meeting: (1) Have a fever, chills, coughing or any COVID related symptoms. (2) Have a known close contact exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Temperature checks of students, staff and parents will be conducted upon arrival.
- Students are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptop computers for class/workshops.